Monday, August 01, 2005

to forgive is divine ...




At 10:48 AM, Anonymous said...
Two annony mouse board a flight out of Mumbai. One sits in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before take-off, Saby sits in the seat by the aisle. Saby kicks off his shoes, wiggle his toes, and starts to settle in, when the annony mouse in the window seat says, "I think I'll get up and get a coke." "No problem," says Saby, "I'm by the aisle. I'll get it for you." While he's gone, one of the annony mouse picks up Saby's shoe and spits in it. When he returns with the coke, the other annony mouse says, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too." Again, Saby obligingly fetches the drink. While he's gone, the other annoy mouse picks up the other shoe and spits in it. Saby comes back and they all sit back and enjoy the flight. As the plane is landing, however, Saby slips his feet into his shoes and realizes immediately what has happened. "How long must this go on?" he asks the annony mouse. "This fighting? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes?"

i owe dis post to
http://justin-thyme.blogspot.com/

No comments: